To market safe products, La Mesta applies numerous standards and norms on which authorities, certification bodies and clients routinely perform audits:
- Pharmaceuticals: La Mesta is a GMP certified facility (according to ICH Q7A standards). As such, it is regularly inspected by the ANSM on behalf of French and European health authorities. La Mesta submits and possesses pharmaceutical files and certificates such as DMF, CTD, CEP. This strict certification is required for the manufacture of any active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Food products: La Mesta has had FSSC 22000 certification since 2018, allowing the products that we produce to be used directly in food compositions. We are one of the very few polyvalent chemical companies in the world that can claim to have this status. While the pharmaceutical industry has always been on the cutting edge of quality assurance, the leaders of the flavour- fragrance industry have established standards that approach those of the pharmaceutical industry to control the safety of food products destined for final consumers.
- FDA: La Mesta is registered with the Food and Drug Administration for the provision of products intended for the food market in the United States.
- Kosher: La Mesta produces products certified as kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU).
- Halal: La Mesta produces products certified as halal by the HFCE body.